Friday, April 24, 2015

Easy Ways to Eat Healthy on a Tight Schedule



Studying, homework, meetings, Exams, papers, social life, family, we as college students tend to forget that eating and having a lifestyle healthy will helps us complete our tasks.
I know that we do not always have time to cook a complicated dish, but if we try it we can do it.
Like my mom always says, eat something before you go to school. That was true, but in that time she cooked for me. Now, we must make our own choices of what to eat and what not to eat. My mom always said that the most important meal is breakfast.
I also have some tips for you on how to have a fresh breakfast for every day. Do not worry we don’t need that much time or money.
Every Sunday morning I go to the supermarket and I buy fresh fruit and vegetables. Then, I save my fruit in Ziploc bags and I freeze them. Every morning, I have the mixer ready I just add milk or water then all the fruits in the bag and two spoonfuls of a protein shake, believe me this is the best breakfast, you can find the protein at the grocery store as well as the small bottle, because you will start buying more and we do not want to get boring about the flavor and there are many flavors you can try.
Then keep an apple clean and fresh in your backpack do not let your stomach be hungry, try to eat every 2 to 3 hours. I love the protein bars because they keep me satisfied and they give energy so keep them around




Another example are the glass jars they are a simple and economic way of keeping food safe, fresh and ready to  eat, the best thing is you can take them everywhere.

Last thing, do not make it hard, eating healthy is not a big deal, just remember to have healthy snacks in your dorm room and please do not skip meals.  Also, eatings on your way to class or the library can be helpful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment